samedi 25 mars 2017




The Windenburg old covered market (cc-free)

Hi ! ♥ I’ve decided to complete this lot I’ve started 4 months ago, and update it with a quick cc-free makeover. Since the original spot is now occupied by the very precious Rue Cremieux by @redhotchilisimblr​, I had to place it in a smaller lot... and get rid of the cute mobile library, which has been a huge sacrifice. But meh, I’ll put it somewhere else, and with my old municipal library and the antique bookstore, I think there’re enough books clutters in Windenburg for now ahah.

  • Lot types : Restaurant
  • Lot size : 20x20
  • The lot features : a street food stand (runs as a restaurant) /  two market stands (run with sales tables) / street artists corners for portrait painters and street musicians
  • Playtest : Everything has been playtested and should be 100% functionnal (except the cash register, obviously) without routing issues, even the sales tables despite of all the MOO set ups, as you can see above.
  • Packs additional info : Romantic Garden is not that essential. Get to work neither, you’ll just have to replace the awning I used with an other one.

Origin ID : MLysP

Tray files :

  • Origin ID : MLysP
  • Be sure to place the lot on build mode with “bb.moveobjects on” activated and not from the town map.
Credits : Tudor house icon 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire